Nodyn: Saesneg yw iaith swyddogol cynhadleoedd byd-eang yr IPA felly nid yw'r wybodaeth yma ar gael yn Gymraeg yn anffodus.
We set up two advisory committees to help us manage the conference.
Programme Advisory Group
Our Programme Advisory Group recommended themes and keynote speakers, and selected abstracts and proposals for contributions to the conference. It comprised a range of academics and professionals from different backgrounds and disciplines who have an interest in children’s play.
The following members form the IPA Programme Advisory Group:
- Ben Tawil – Glyndŵr University, Play and Playwork
- Bernard Spiegal - Playlink – independent play policy and play space consultancy
- Bob Hughes – PlayEducation
- Diane Richards - Clybiau Plant Cymru Kids Clubs
- Fraser Brown – Leeds Metropolitan University, Play and Playwork
- Froukje Hajer – Netherlands IPA, Child in the City
- Hitoshi Shimamura – Japan IPA
- Huw Thomas - Cardiff University, Planning
- Hywel Jones – Mudiad Ysgolion Meithrin – Welsh language preschool
- Justine Howard – Chartered Psychologist specialising in play and child development
- Lesli Godfrey – SkillsActive, the sector skills council for playwork
- Marianne Mannello – Assistant Director, Play Wales
- Mike Greenaway - Director, Play Wales
- Perry Else – Sheffield Hallam University, Play and Playwork
- Richard Trew - Qualifications Development Officer, Play Wales
- Steve Drowley – University of Wales, Cardiff – Youth and Community Education
- Wendy Russell – University of Gloucester, Play and Playwork
Organisation Advisory Group
Our Organisation Advisory Group was established to help us manage marketing, publicity, exhibitions, funding and sponsorship and collaboration with other UK organisations who have an interest in children’s play.
The following were members of the IPA Organisational Advisory Group.
- Becky McLauchlan – National Children’s Bureau
- Irene Hogg – IPA Scotland
- Jackie Dorrian – Cardiff Children’s Play Services, Play Development Officer
- Jacqueline O’Loughlin – Playboard Northern Ireland, Chief Executive Officer
- Jo Sims – Children’s Commissioner’s Office Wales
- Lesli Godfrey – SkillsActive, Development Officer
- Lucy Akhtar – Children in Wales, Parenting Development Officer
- Marguerite Hunter-Blair – Play Scotland, Development Director
- Melanie Blake – Funky Dragon, Core Development Officer
- Mike Greenaway - Play Wales, Director
- Joanne Davies – Welsh Local Government Association (WLGA)
- Ute Navidi – London Play, Director